Monday, February 9, 2009

Diets

I hate dieting!!! Sure you can look amazing because of it but it is hard and take up time because you have to make all of your food to be something that you can eat. So I have now been on a low caCheck Spellingrb diet for the past five week and i just want a sandwich but i cant because in about 9 weeks i will be on the beaches in Mexico with my girls that are all super skinny and lets just say I don't look as good as any of them but I am getting there. I have lost 16 LB so far and hope that by the time I steep off the plane into nice warm sunny Mexico i will have lost at lest another 20 (wishful thinking). So lets keep are fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Abby said...

You can do it! You'll look beautiful no matter what :]

And me? Super skinny? Hell no. A lot has changed since the last time I wore a bathing suit...